Pages

Sunday 15 May 2016

Descriptive writing about my mum

WALT-write a descriptive story

Success Criteria
-We will use our 5 senses to describe our mum.
-We will use descriptive words like adjectives and adverbs.
-We should use our vocabulary carefully.
-We will use figurative language like similes,metaphors etc.
-We should organise our ideas using graphic organizers.
-We should re-read our story to make sure it makes sense.


Introduction
Beautiful as a red rose.
Helpful as a teacher.
Middle
Growling at us at times.
Makes me feel loved.
Conclusion
As caring as a nurse.
Busy as a bumble bee.

My mum is one kind person,she is very beautiful, and  even though she screams at our faces I still love her so much.

She has so many talents and one of them is baking. She can be so creative whenever it comes to baking because when  she makes things like cakes she would always make them look so good and extremely tasty.

Another talent that she has is cooking, whenever I stroll to the kitchen my mouth  starts to water because I always see and smell  delicious meals being made.

My mum makes me feel loved because whenever I am sick she is always their to comfort me and make me feel better. Also when I have homework she always helps me so that I am able to finish it.

My mum makes me feel very special,when ever she tells jokes it brings a huge smile to my face which is why I love her so much.







0 comments:

Post a Comment