Pages

Saturday 16 April 2016

Descriptive writing (Chocolate tasting)

WALT-write a descriptive paragraph                                              

Taste- A delicious sensation that is sweet
Smell- Sweet
See- A little brown treat
Feel- A nice soft piece of brown goodness
Hear- Nothing

The moment I heard that we were going to be tasting chocolate made me feel extremely excited. When the tiny brown treat was placed in front of me I could smell something sweet and delightful. As I  picked it up I felt a nice soft piece of brown goodness melt away in my hand very quickly. Finally I put the sweet treat in my mouth and a delicious sensation was going down my throat within seconds. When the treat disappeared my mouth cried with sadness and my tummy screamed for more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment